Sustainability on Campus
Click on the green building icons on the map below to learn about each building's sustainable features. After clicking on the building, scroll down to see the sustainable features.
- Observatory dome charged by solar energy
- Energy efficient florescent lighting tubes used and recycled
- Recycling bins collect CSI computer paper, aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and newspaper
- CSI cardboard recycled
- Non-toxic cleaning chemicals in use
- Post-consumer waste paper products in restrooms