Sustainability on Campus
Click on the green building icons on the map below to learn about each building's sustainable features. After clicking on the building, scroll down to see the sustainable features.
- Energy efficient florescent lighting tubes used and recycled
- Recycling bins collect CSI computer paper, aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and newspaper
- CSI cardboard recycled
- Geothermal used in heat pumps
- Non-toxic cleaning chemicals in use
- Post-consumer waste paper products in restrooms