Local Food Sources
CSI Breckenridge Farm
U-pick vegetables and small fruits, grown by CSI students and faculty, are available July to October. See the CSI website home page www.csi.edu for announcements or visit us on Facebook at CSI Gardens to see what’s in season and u-pick schedules.
Magic Valley and Wood River Valley Farmers' Markets offer seasonal, locally-grown foods. Most of these markets are open June-October.
- Rupert: Mini-Cassia Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturdays
Where: 124 Idaho Highway 24 (at Garden Cents)
- Hailey: Wood River Sustainability Center: Noon to 5 p.m. Wed.-Fri.; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays; Open year-round, with fresh produce available from May to October. Where: 308 S. River. St.
- Hailey Farmers Market: 2:30 p.m.- 8 p.m. Thursdays
Where: Between Sturtevants and Bank of America on Main St.
- Twin Falls Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays
Where: North College Road across from CSI's Expo Building
- Twin Falls Downtown Market: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays
Where: Main Avenue in historic downdown Twin Falls
- Buhl Farmers Market: 4:30-6 p.m. Wednesdays
Where: 1010 Main St. Buhl
- Kimberly Neighborhood Market: 6:30-dusk, the first Thursday of each month
Where: The Wells Fargo Bank Parking lot on the 200 block of Main Street
- Gooding Farmers Market: 3 p.m.-6 p.m. Tuesdays
Where: Main Street on Idaho School for the Deaf and Blind park land
- Shoshone Farmers Market: 3 p.m.-7 p.m. Fridays
Where: Courthouse lawn (111 W. B St.)